Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank You!!!!!!!!

I have the BEST family and friends ever!!!

First I want to say thank you to my husband. He always knows exactly what to say. He is ALWAYS there for me and loves me unconditionally. He is my SUPER HERO. Just a hug from him lifts my spirits. God matched us perfectly. There is no one else like him........And I am so happy that we get to have a HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!

I love my mom so much. Brandon and I have been struggling financially......It is not fun. I hate the feeling of not paying your bills on time because you have no money in the account. Well my mom came over and brought us some food......and she even gave us some money to pay for our bills. She is such a wonderful mother. Always helping others.......I could not ask for a better mom. Even when I just need someone to talk to...She is ALWAYS there. (and she is pretty! =D).

Tierney is the best!!! I could not ask for a better best friend. Even though she is busy with her own life....She makes time for me. She is so encouraging and is there when you need her. I know that if I need to just talk that I can call her up....I look up to her. She is becoming a wonderful woman of God and will soon be a wife to a great man. I am SO excited for her. I cannot believe that she will be getting married in a little more than a year. Her and I will always be the BEST OF FRIENDS!!!!

Thank you God for such a wonderful husband, an amazing family, and great friends......I thank God EVERY DAY for blessing me with so much.

How did I get so blessed? I don't deserve it, I know that for a fact. I love everyone so much.

Thank you so much for always being there for me.

God Bless

Stacey

2 comments:

  1. Stacey, you are always so positive and full of smiles. I just love you! We still need some fans and speakers hung here at the house, too..as soon as we get some extra cash (hopefully next month, or later this month) we need to have your hubby come out and give us a quote to put them up. Maybe if you can come with him, we could do a dinner and gamenight together that night, and invite M & T too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that sounds like so much fun!!!! I am looking forward to it. =D

    ReplyDelete