Monday, March 8, 2010

Lets Get It Started!

I can't wait until we get money saved up so that Brandon and I can move forward on our house! We have tons that we want to do, let me just give you an idea.......

Back Yard:
Finish fence
Get grass, trees, and flowers
Get our garden started....We want to fence it in and have an arch with a little gate!
build a deck
furniture for the back yard......and a BBQ and one of those fire pit things.


House:
put in under-the-counter lights
put in doggie door
build shelves in all the closets, pantry, and garage
get blinds and curtains
Need stuff to put together a small scrapbooking area


We have so much that we want to do! And I am so excited just to get started! I think that we will just have to start out......There is no way that we will be able to get all this done before summer is over because we would need lots of money!

I love everything about our house!!! It is the best.....And we even have a path that Brandon, Bella, and I go for a walk on everyday. It is just behind all the houses. It has tons of trees and birds and it is so peaceful.

I thank God everyday for blessing me with so much!

God Bless

Stacey

1 comment:

  1. try craigslist for a lot of those items. thats how taunya redid her kitchen for a lot cheaper =) just an idea

    luv ya

    ReplyDelete