Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bow Shooting

Hey All!!!

I am so excited to start a blog. though I am not sure exactly what to say so this one will be short.

Brandon is set on me learning how to shoot a bow. He gave me his old one and painted it pink with leaves on it.It is so adorable. He has outdone himself! I really want to learn how to shoot it, but I don't want to be bad.

So today I will have my first practice time. I am not so sure how well I will do. Brandon wants me to like it so much.......It makes me alittle nervous. I am not very sporty.......Change that, I am not sporty AT ALL. This is not going to be good I just know it.

I will be having arrows going all different ways....that is if I can even pull it back. I guess I will never know unless I try.




5 comments:

  1. I wanna learn!! You should start a girls bow shooting club :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not that bad =) just think im not sporty either and i do it... i think you will like it =D have fun and let me know how it goes

    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for trying new things (blogging and bow shooting).

    Hey if you go to Layout and then Pick New Template and select the Minima temaplate your layout will work better. You have to use that template with any outside layout, it's just how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Stacey.... you are so cute. Im glad to hear you are doing so well. Good luck in bowing and have fun blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. come on stacey you will do great and Im shure you will have lots of fun so just think about having fun !!!

    ReplyDelete