Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Adventures

It is September already! I cannot believe it! So much is going on that I don't really know where to start.

Brandon's new job working on Wind Mill Towers has really started to take off. He also works with his dad and Nick.....He is really liking it even though it is super hard work. Well the next job is in New Mexico!!! Ya, NEW MEXICO!!!!! That means that we are packing up our bags and heading out!

I am really excited yet extremely nervous too....I have never been away from my family for more than a week. I am going to miss everyone so much but I know that it will be an ADVENTURE! So that is what I am taking it as. We are in the process of getting everything packed and moved into the garage so that my sister can live there while we are gone.

We are leaving Saturday at 7am! We are also taking Henry (my sweet kitty). Not sure how he is going to like driving all the way to New Mexico but we will see.

Well I will make sure to post all the fun stuff that we are going to be doing....

I can see God working this all out. And I am putting my complete trust in him.

God Bless!

Stacey

3 comments:

  1. You better update this blog all the time so we can know how you are doing and how much fun you are having :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has a way of surprising us with even better plans than we could have dreamed up! Happy adventuring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah he does!!!! I am so excited! It is going to be lots of fun

    ReplyDelete